Crib Outlet Policies
Thank you for choosing CRIB OUTLET. We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchases and our service, so please take a few minutes to review our policies.
- Please review your order before you check out. This will allow you to make any changes. Please correct any information that may have been entered incorrectly.
- All billing and shipping information will be on a secure server for your safety and privacy. You can safely enter your credit card information.
- After submitting your order CRIB OUTLET will E-Mail you an order confirmation.
- Orders can be cancelled within 48 hours of order date without incurring any restocking charges. After 48 hours there will be a 25% restocking fee on ALL cancelled orders.
- We are sorry but at this time we cannot accept any International Orders (including Canada, Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii) Orders to P.O. Boxes or APO (Military Bases, Installations) addresses. Currently we are only able to ship to CT, DE, FL, GA, MA, MD, NC, NJ, RI, SC, VA, parts of NY and PA.
- We are required by law to collect sales tax in the state where we are located. 8.875% sales tax will be added to ALL New York residents.
- Some internet sales are subject to sales tax. It is the consumers responsibility to remit any unpaid sales tax for online purchases directly to their state. Internet sales tax laws are different for every state.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. ALL credit cards must be issued in the United States.
- In the unlikely event that your furniture arrives damaged please contact our customer service representative at 800-515-2655. Please take the time to open and inspect all merchandise promptly. ALL damages must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to measure the furniture and that it fits into their homes/room/stair cases, etc. If the furniture does not fit in your house, it is not the responsibility of the store. Customer will pay for shipping back to us plus a 25% restocking fee on the returned item.
- If anything arrives damaged please have the following information ready so we can better serve you:
- E-Mail us legible Pictures
- Manufacturers Name
- Model #
- Color and/or Finish
- Production date
- Type of damage or missing part items
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for orders to be delivered. Some items may be in stock and can ship out right away. Special orders may take up to 12 weeks for delivery. Feel free to contact our customer service representative if you want to check availability of specific items. We try to give you the most accurate shipping information at the time you place your order. However, occasionally some delays do occur from the manufacturer. We will notify you and keep you informed of any such delays.
- All gliders, rockers, chairs and ottomans are considered SPECIAL ORDER items and CANNOT be cancelled or returned.
- Mattresses CANNOT be returned or exchanged if the plastic protective cover has been opened or removed for sanitary reasons.
- Your satisfaction is important to us, please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns, our customer service team is only a phone call away 800-515-2655. Having a baby can be stressful we want your shopping experience at CRIB OUTLET to be pleasant and hassle-free.
- FREE shipping on all orders $799.00 or more. Excludes mattresses, toddler guard rail and full size conversion rails.
- All Shipping is Curbside unless otherwise specified.
- Customer has a choice of requesting a lift gate for an additional $50.00. Call us at 800-515-2655 for details.
- In NJ, CT, RI, MA, DE, MD, VA, parts of NY and PA in addition to FREE shipping for orders over $799.00 we are pleased to offer our in home PROFESSIONAL SETUP service for an added fee of $99. This will include placement of the furniture in the room and setup of all the pieces that require assembly including the crib. For an additional $25.00, we will remove all the packing material and boxes for recycling. Otherwise, they will be left at the customers house for disposal and/or recycling. Please contact us at 800-515-2655 for more information.
- Unfortunately sometimes damages can occur during the shipping process. If an item arrives and appears to be damaged please DO NOT refuse your shipment from UPS or FEDEX. It is easier for us to solve damages or get replacements parts from the manufacturer if you accept the damaged item. In an event an item arrives damaged, please write that you received the item damaged to the carrier that brings your shipping (UPS/Fedex/LTL/DHL/etc).
- We will E-Mail your tracking information on your order once it leaves our warehouse. If you are receiving curbside shipping, we recommend contacting the shipping company for the shipping date so you can make arrangements to be home to accept the order.
- Customers must be present at the time of delivery. If upon delivery no one is available to receive shipment, there will be a redelivery fee assessed by the shipping company. Customers are responsible for any redelivery fees.
- Remember your satisfaction is our first priority, if there is anything we can do to accommodate you please feel free to contact us.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within 15 days from date of purchase, we will gladly offer a full refund or exchange minus any shipping cost. All returned items must be in their original condition and original packaging. Any items that was used can not be returned. Return shipping is at the customers expense. Shipping fees are not refundable. For your protection, you may wish to insure the items before they are shipped back to us. Please contact us in advance for the return shipping address. Crib Outlet is not responsible for lost or damaged products. Any items returned that were offered free shipping will have the actual shipping charges deducted from the purchased amount. Shipping and SPECIAL PACKAGING & FUEL SURCHARGES are not refundable.
Your furniture will be replaced or repaired at the discretion of the manufacturer at no cost to you, for 1 year from the date of purchase. It's up to the manufacturer whether you will receive a replacement part or in some cases a replacement piece. The warranty protects you against damage that is the result of a manufacturing defect and is non-transferrable from the original owner.
This warranty does not cover or apply to:
- Damage that is the result of improper storage, installation, negligent misuse, or products that have been altered by the owner in any way not intended by the manufacturer
- Normal wear and tear or commercial use
- Items bought as used or second hand products, including items that served as floor models
- Items that have been altered by an unauthorized 3rd party repair person
In the unlikely event that damage does occur we will require the following:
- Detailed pictures of the damage
- Picture of the manufacturers label showing the model, data of manufacture and finish
- Your receipt or order number
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 800-515-2655
From time to time manufacturers do discontinue collections and/or designs, finishes and items from a collection. Crib Outlet will not be responsible if you are unable to add items to any previous orders. We highly recommend that you purchase conversion rails, hutches, nightstands or any other pieces at the time of your original purchase.
In the unlikely event that a manufacturer ceases operations, Crib Outlet will not be held responsible for any warranty claims or items that may have been back ordered from your original purchase.